Power Meter GPRS Data Logger
|Model No.: ||GS828-P|
|Min. Order: ||1 Set/Sets |
|Packaging: ||Export Carton|
|Delivery Time: ||14 Days|
|Place of Origin: || Hong Kong |
|Supply Ability: ||1000 Set/Sets / Month|
GS828-P is a GPRS Data Logger supporting Modbus power meter.
It uploads power meter data on schedule or alarm via SMS or GPRS.
It is a GPRS Data Logger connecting to Power Meter via Modbus protocol.
It reads data from power meter, logs into internal memory and uploads by GPRS.
During power loss, operation is backed up internal rechargeable battery.
* RS485 Modbus Interface
* Support max. 4 Power Meters
* 6 Analog Channels
* 10 Digital Inputs
* 2 Pulse Channels
* 4 Digital Outputs
Its internal 4MB memory logs more than half year data.
Data can be uploaded to server as fast as 5 seconds interval, or 24 hours to save power.
Flexible data logging interval starts from 1 minute up to 24 hours.
1) Real Time GPRS and SMS Data Upload
2) Integrated 16 bit MCU & Siemens GPRS Module
3) Programmable data input type & alert hi/low
4) Programmable Data Upload Interval & Logging Interval
5) Easy setup via RS232 by PC software
6) Remote Setup by SMS or GPRS
7) RS485 Port support data capturing in Modbus protocol
8) Support Dynamic Domain Name or Fixed IP, UDP / TCP protocol data transmission
9) AC/DC power with internal battery backup
 Data Logger Setup software is bundled for routine configuration via SMS remotely, or via RS232 port locally
 Data Logger Centre software is also provided for receiving data via GPRS.
 UDP/TCP Testing Tool is provided for easy communication testing and user development
* power network monitoring
* oil/gas pipes network, pump stations power monitoring
* building power management
* Industrial equipment monitoring
* factory, manufacturing plant power consumption monitoring
* capture equipment data and report via SMS/GPRS